Monday, October 21, 2013

Reliving an amazing adventure

You'll probably recall that in August, my pals and I went on a three-day rafting trip down the Kootenay River. Well, one of those pals, who happens to be a fantastic photographer, just shared his photos from the trip and they are just too good not to share. Huge thanks to Ron Worobec for capturing these fantastic memories.











Looking through these photos for the first time last week, I had the most intense urge to pack up and do it all over again. If I thought the water and nights wouldn't be too cold, I'd be back in the raft as we speak. I guess our third rafting adventure will have to wait until next year.

Until then, I'll be dreaming of the water, cowboy coffee, campfire cologne, delicious food and musical stylings of Ian and Mishelle.

Until next year, Kootenay River.

7 comments:

  1. OMG that last photo! Stunning! I also like the guitar one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great trip! Rafting trips are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so gorgeous! That trip looks even more amazing second time around. Look at that blue sky! With the perfect fluffy clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last photo is amazing! Great night shot. Looks like an amazing time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are AWESOME :O Looks like a great memory!

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww this is so awesome to relive the memories a few months later! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete