Thursday, November 21, 2013

Craft it Forward ala Sam Wish


Ages ago, I received this fantastic Craft it Forward package from Sam over at My Latest Obsession. Tucked inside a box of packing peanuts was a beautiful bracelet, a magnet, two homemade lip balms and a bag of luxurious lavender and oatmeal bath soak.

I have to admit, I haven't had a chance to soak in the tub yet, but man am I ever excited to do just that. And now that I think of it, today might actually be the day. It's a brisk -24 C outside, so a nice hot bath might just be the ticket. In the meantime, though, I'm slathering my lips with the Lavender and Bergamot Lip Balm to protect them from the harsh winter weather.

Huge thanks goes out to Sam for the awesome parcel. It was such a joy to open and each item is so lovely. I couldn't be more impressed with your crafty skills.

Have you received any amazing handcrafted mail lately?

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I keep forgetting about Craft it Forward! Must... Do... Post... And come up with something to send first. XD Handmade mail is the best! Sadly most of my mail has been business crap lately. Which is actually kind of awesome, but in a totally different way. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What... does... "-24C" mean, and why does it make me feel like crying? :x

    Also if that comment posts twice, I apologize. Blogger's bein' weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received mine from Sam, too!

    http://abrokebride.blogspot.ca/2013/11/craft-it-forward-what-i-received.html

    ReplyDelete