Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Teetotaller's dream

Guys, I have to introduce you to Linen and Leaves. My friend Stacy just started this amazing line of teas and they are seriously so good. I ordered a sample pack from her, so I could try as many flavours as possible and out of all of them I am in mad love with the cinnamon rooibos, mango rooibos and the caramel apple chai. They are so delish and so perfect for the season. It's snowing here, so it's been quite delightful being cooped up in the office, slurping tea.

So what are you waiting for? Check it out for yourself and warm yourself up with a nice cupp'a brew.

What's your favourite tea?

4 comments:

  1. It's snowing here too! Rooiboos by the fire is essential for winter survival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, nice! I thought for sure you'd be sending her some good vibes too... I'm a fan of mint, and the chai blends ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look delicious! I could use a nice cup of tea here myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!! I'm such a tea drinker. In fact, I may need to go make a cup now!

    ReplyDelete