Thursday, November 14, 2013

What to Wear: mixing patterns


Does the couch count as a second pattern? You could almost call it my accessory, couldn't you?

I'm sorry guys, I totally failed on this post. I have been so busy that I didn't have a chance to take outfit photos, so instead you get an unflattering photo of my butt and an idea of how I feel at the end of each day. I'm worn right out, folks. WORN OUT! I need a vacation more than anything else. I need to sip tea (or fancy beverages with umbrellas and straws) and read books. I need to soak in some sun and runaway from the hustle and bustle of the office. It feels a bit like I live there, and really, it's not cozy enough to call home, so that needs to change ASAP.

I promise to be back in force for the next outfit post Nov. 28 when we show you What to Wear while thifting. Until then, bear with me, guys, and take some time out to enjoy life... oh, and have a drink in my name. It might be awhile before I get to really savour one for myself.


So tell me, how would you mix patterns?

11 comments:

  1. As always, your hilarity takes the cake! :) It totally counts! I ended up doing a round up because I didn't have a chance for new photos due to bad planning on my part. Hope things calm down for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh, it is totally not a fail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of really love when your What to Wear just doesn't work out. You seriously come up with the most hilarious photos! I hope work slows down for you soon so you can get a chance to rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're awesome! New follower here. This had me laughing and nodding my head. I'm tired, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the post, don't love the fact that I totally forgot about "What to Wear"! It was my birthday and I did take a vacation and, and....I just didn't use my reading comprehension skills obviously. I hope you feel better and at least find time for a book or two - it's how I stay human!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are hilarious. Honestly, I'd rather see a quirky, funny take on a "what to wear" post than a serious one. I'm sorry you're so exhausted! Get some rest soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, a couch absolutely counts as an accessory! Hope you get some nice r&r.

    ReplyDelete
  8. California has plenty of sun... just sayin'... cough...

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOD!! I TOTALLY FORGOT!! Where is my handy reminder there lady?! Geeze.

    The sarcasm is how I deal with the world! Love you! Get some rest! Rock your craft show! Go for a hike! Go visit Kayla! ;)

    p.s. Love you! Did I mention that yet?

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha, awww, you poor thing! being an adult blows sometimes; why must we work constantly? blarg. at least you got something posted, and made us smile nonetheless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I absolutely understand you on being busy! I totally fell off of the whole what to wear/outfit/fashion carousel for a long time. I can't say I'm back on track just yet, but I feel like taking some more photos of myself and the clothes in the nearest future. We'll see..

    ReplyDelete