Saturday, January 25, 2014

Wet butts in the ice lounge


Earlier this week, an ice lounge was sculpted right in the centre of town on the information centre lawn. There's a couch, two chairs and a coffee table and it is totally COOL! (I'm hilarious, I know.) But, seriously, it's actually really rad. I was so excited, in fact, that I made Ian accompany me to the lounge, so that we could snap some silly photos. The results was a model shot, a silly shot and a wet bum. It's stuff like this that makes me love Jasper in January!


I borrowed this pic from Tourism Jasper. It was too pretty not to share.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! It's my favourite soup-making, meat-&-cheese-eating, hair-complimenting, mojito-serving gentleman! Hello Friend!!! I miss you guys...

    We went to an ice carving thing in town today, but it's been TOO WARM for them, so most of the non-competition pieces have melted away and the nice ones are all under wraps. Shucks..."too warm"... wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is seriously awesome. you guys have some serious ice-sculpting talent haha.

    xoxo, Oleah
    travel-simply.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete